IASystem User Guides & Resources
Guides for IASystem™ Course Evaluation Administration
- Administrator User Guide: For an institution’s IASystem™ Administrator. This guide outlines the various actions an administrator must conduct to mange and configure their institution’s IASystem™ application.
- Coordinator User Guide: For all IASystem™ Coordinators. This guide entails the different actions an IASystem™ Coordinator performs such as creating course evaluations and generating reports.
- Faculty User Guide: For an institution’s faculty using IASystem™ for their course evaluations. This guide describes the faculty homepage and the various actions associated with their role.
- Custom Online Forms Guide: IASystem™ includes the ability for Administrators and other authorized users to customize evaluation forms for the entire campus or specific college(s) or departments(s).
- Paper Course Evaluation Management Guide (PDF): Provides additional information for IASystem™ institutions who are also administrating paper evaluations.
IASystem™ Technical & Onboarding Resources
- New Client Setup & Configuration: Provides information for new clients on required steps and data needed to setup and implement IASystem™.
- IASystem™ Integration Guide (PDF): Provides IASystem™ Administrators the opportunity to configure and use the IASystem™ LTI tool to provide course evaluation links for students within your campus LMS application. Jan 2017 update contains new FAQ section and LMS-specific implementation resources.
- IASystem™ v1 Web API: Provides technical information that can help your institution program a custom integration solution, such as displaying course evaluation links on a campus student portal page.
Other IASystem™ Evaluation Resources
- IASystem™ Interpreting Reports (PDF): Provides information on Individual Course Reports including Statistical Adjustment Options (Adjusted Medians and Deciles); Administrative Reports; Computing Medians, Adjusted Medians, and the Challenge & Engagement Index; and guidelines in using IASystem™ to make decisions.
- IASystem™ Export Specifications (PDF): Provides comprehensive data exports to be used for institutional analyses. Exported data are provided as semi-colon delimited text files.
- IASystem™ Standard Course Evaluation Forms (PDF): Single PDF file with the entire suite of standard IASystem™ forms.