Faculty User Guide
IASystem Faculty Portal Overview
The IASystem™ faculty portal allows instructors to view the details of their course evaluations, add instructor-specific questions to their course evaluations, manage their instructor item bank and view their IASystem™ Course Summary Reports when evaluations are closed and the “Reports Available” date, as defined by their campus administrator, has been met.
Faculty Request Evaluations:
View All Evaluations
- My Course Evaluation Details
- Evaluation Email Notification Schedule
- Evaluation Email Notification Content
View Course Evaluation Reports
- How to View and Print Course Summary Reports
- IASystem™ Course Summary Report Details (PDF)
- Information about Evaluation Participant Reports
Instructor-Added Course Evaluation Questions
- Add Questions to an Evaluation
- Manage Instructor-Added Questions in an Evaluation
- Manage My Instructor Item Bank
Other IASystem™ Resources
- IASystem™ Interpreting Reports (PDF): Provides information on Individual Course Reports including Statistical Adjustment Options (Adjusted Medians and Deciles); Administrative Reports; Computing Medians, Adjusted Medians, and the Challenge & Engagement Index; and guidelines in using IASystem™ to make decisions.
- IASystem™ Standard Course Evaluation Forms (PDF): Single PDF file with the entire suite of standard IASystem™ forms.